About this Product
Claims listed within SmartLabel® are either governed by entities such as the USDA, FDA, EPA, etc., or defined by participating brands.
Ahold 94% Fat Free Microwave Butter Popcorn.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
100% Whole Grain.
0g Trans Fat Per Serving.
Amount and % Daily Value per 1 cup popped popcorn.
Calories 25, Fat 0g 0%, Sodium 25mg 1%, Total carb 3g 1%.
6 - 2.9 oz Microwave Bags.
SmartLabel® includes certifications from independent organizations that have meaningful and consistent standards for product composition, environmental protection and/or social justice
The Organized Kashruth Laboratories
- Expiration Date: This is the date that assures the product's optimum quality and freshness. We recommend that you use your product by this date.
Hints & important safety information:
Children should not prepare without adult supervision.
Do not leave oven unattended when preparing this product.
Do not use the microwave popcorn button on your microwave.
Popping times are affected by the model, age and power of your microwave.
It is normal for some kernels to remain unpopped. Do not repop or reuse the bag.
Do not place bag on paper, plastic microwave cookware, or turntables/carousels which were not an original part of the oven.
Popping performance in small ovens may improve by placing bag on an inverted microwave-safe glass plate.
1. Microwave ovens vary - cook times may need to be adjusted.
2. Remove plastic overwrap, unfold bag, and place bag with directions side up in center of microwave.
3. Set time for 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes 30 seconds on high.
4. Stay nearby & stop microwave when popping slows to 1 to 2 seconds between pops.
5. Do not let popcorn overcook, since scorching and burning could result.
6. Bag will be hot! Remove carefully from oven and open top of bag away from face by slowly pulling diagonally at corners.
Country of Origin Statement
Product Country of Origin: U.S.A.
According to the FDA, the most common food allergens are milk, peanuts, eggs, fish,
crustacean shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat.