About this Product
Claims listed within SmartLabel® are either governed by entities such as the USDA, FDA, EPA, etc., or defined by participating brands.
Ahold® Cheese Pizza Artisan Crust.
Topped with a five cheese blend of mozzarella, provolone, Romano, Parmesan and Asiago, blended with garlic & oregano.
Per 1/4 pizza:
6g sat fat, 30% DV.
870mg sodium, 36% DV.
SmartLabel® includes certifications from independent organizations that have meaningful and consistent standards for product composition, environmental protection and/or social justice
- Expiration Date: This is the date that assures the product's optimum quality and freshness. We recommend that you use your product by this date.
Contains: Wheat, milk.
Previously handled frozen for your protection.
Baking directions (from refrigerated):
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Remove plastic overwrap.
3. Slide pizza from the cardboard directly onto the middle oven rack.
4. Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown. Actual oven temperature may vary, so adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary.
5. Allow pizza to cool 5 minutes before enjoying.
Cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Do not eat pizza without cooking.
According to the FDA, the most common food allergens are milk, peanuts, eggs, fish,
crustacean shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat.