To open push down and turn.
Directions for use:
1. Before adding clothes, mix 1/2 cup of bleach with water in top-loading 16 gallon machines or mix 1/2 cup bleach with water in front-loading 8 gallon machines. For large top loading automatics or larger heavily soiled loads, use 1 cup. For HE washers, add using the bleach dispenser filling to the max line following the machine manufacturer's instructions.
2. Add clothes.
3. Wash and rinse with usual cycles. Do not use on acetate, leather, silk, spandex, wool and mohair or non-fast colors.
To remove stains:
1. Mix 1/4 cup of bleach with a gallon of water.
2. Soak stained area for 5 minutes to remove grass, ink, coffee, tea, scorch, fruit, etc.
3. Rinse thoroughly.
To clean kitchen, dishes, sinks:
1. Use 1/3 cup bleach mixed with 2 quarts of water to soak cleaned dishes, teapot, cups, sinks, etc. for 5 minutes.
2. Rinse with a solution of 2 teaspoons of bleach per gallon of water. Do not use on silverware. Bleach solution can be used on glazed porcelain, baked enamel, etc., surfaces after cleaning.
3. Let air dry.
Cleaning and deodorizing bathrooms: to clean and deodorize washable surfaces such as tubs, showers, counter tops, sinks, ceramic tile and vinyl flooring:
1. Spread a solution of 1 cup of this product per 1-1/2 gallons of water on clean surface.
2. Let stand 5 minutes, then drain or rinse and air dry.
Toilet bowls: to deodorize pre-cleaned toilet bowls, use 1 cup of this product:
1. Flush, pour in bleach-swab with brush, making sure to get under the rim.
2. Let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Flush. Do not use with bowl cleaners or any other household chemicals.
Storage and disposal: do not contaminate food or feed by storage, disposal or cleaning of equipment. Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. In case of spill, flood area with large quantities of water. Product or rinsates that cannot be used should be diluted with water before disposal in a sanitary sewer. Container disposal: non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available or place in trash collection. Keep bottle upright and tightly capped.