About this Product
Claims listed within SmartLabel® are either governed by entities such as the USDA, FDA, EPA, etc., or defined by participating brands.
Ahold™ Bleach3 Regular.
Whites stay brighter longer+.
Kills 99.9% of common household germs*.
Disinfects, sanitizes, cleans deodorizes, brightens laundry, removes stains.
100% quality & trust guarantee.
For standard & HE washers.
Yields 5.7% available chlorine.
Contains no phosphorus.
Net 2 qt (64 fl oz) 1.89 L.
SmartLabel® includes certifications from independent organizations that have meaningful and consistent standards for product composition, environmental protection and/or social justice
Keep out of reach of children.
First aid: call a Poison Control Center (1-866-366-5048) or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
If in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
If on skin or clothing: take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
If swallowed: have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Note to physician: probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. See back panel for additional precautionary labeling.
Precautionary statements: hazards to humans and domestic animals.
Danger: corrosive. May cause severe skin and eye irritation or chemical bums to broken skin. Causes eye damage. Wear safety glasses and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Avoid breathing vapors. Vacate poorly ventilated areas as soon as possible. Do not return until strong odors have dissipated.
Environmental hazards: this product is toxic to fish and aquatic organisms.
Physical and chemical hazards: strong oxidizer. Flush drains before and after use. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acid or ammonia containing products. To do so will release hazardous gases. Prolonged contact with metal may cause pitting or discoloration.
To open, push down and turn, close tightly.
For a cleaner, fresher household and laundry:
Directions for use: it is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
1. Before adding clothes, mix 3/4 cup of bleach with water in top-loading 16 gallon machines or mix 1/3 cup bleach with water in front-loading 8 gallon machines. For large top-loading automatics or larger heavily soiled loads, use 1-1/4 cups. For HE washers, add using the bleach dispenser following the machine manufacturer's instructions.
2. Add clothes.
3. Wash and rinse with usual cycles. Do not use on acetate, leather, silk, spandex, wool, mohair or non-fast colors.
To remove stains:
1. Mix 1/4 cup of bleach with a gallon of water.
2. Soak stained area for 5 minutes to remove grass, ink, coffee, tea, scorch, fruit, etc.
3. Rinse thoroughly.
Clean and disinfect appliances, countertops, floors, garbage disposals, glazed ceramic tile, sinks, trash cans, vinyl, walls:
1. Use 3/4 cup of bleach per gallon of water.
2. Pre-wash surface and rinse, then apply the disinfecting solution.
3. Let stand 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and air dry.
Disinfecting and deodorizing bathrooms:
To disinfect, deodorize and eliminate mold and mildew from pre-cleaned hard non-porous surfaces such as tubs, showers, countertops, sinks, ceramic tile and vinyl flooring:
1. Pre-wash surface and rinse. Spread a solution of 1-1/2 cups of this product per 2 gallons of water.
2. Let stand 10 minutes, then drain or rinse and air dry.
To sanitize and deodorize pre-cleaned toilet bowls, use 1 cup of this product.
1. Flush, pour in bleach-swab with brush, making sure to get under the rim.
2. Let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Flush. Do not use with bowl cleaners or any other household chemicals.
Storage and disposal: do not contaminate food or feed by storage, disposal or cleaning of equipment. Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. In case of spill, flood area with large quantities of water. Product or rinsates that cannot be used must be diluted with water before disposal in a sanitary sewer. Container disposal: non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available or place in trash collection.
Keep bottle upright and tightly capped.
This product does not contain any of the common food allergens.