Sodium Hypochlorite - 6.0%
Other Ingredients - 94.0%
Total - 100.0%
To open, push down and turn, close tightly.
For a cleaner, fresher household and laundry:
Directions for use: it is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
1. Before adding clothes, mix 3/4 cup of bleach with water in top-loading 16 gallon machines or mix 1/3 cup bleach with water in front-loading 8 gallon machines. For large top-loading automatics or larger heavily soiled loads, use 1-1/4 cups. For HE washers, add using the bleach dispenser following the machine manufacturer's instructions.
2. Add clothes.
3. Wash and rinse with usual cycles. Do not use on acetate, leather, silk, spandex, wool, mohair or non-fast colors.
To remove stains:
1. Mix 1/4 cup of bleach with a gallon of water.
2. Soak stained area for 5 minutes to remove grass, ink, coffee, tea, scorch, fruit, etc.
3. Rinse thoroughly.
Clean and disinfect appliances, countertops, floors, garbage disposals, glazed ceramic tile, sinks, trash cans, vinyl, walls:
1. Use 3/4 cup of bleach per gallon of water.
2. Pre-wash surface and rinse, then apply the disinfecting solution.
3. Let stand 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and air dry.
Disinfecting and deodorizing bathrooms:
To disinfect, deodorize and eliminate mold and mildew from pre-cleaned hard non-porous surfaces such as tubs, showers, countertops, sinks, ceramic tile and vinyl flooring:
1. Pre-wash surface and rinse. Spread a solution of 1-1/2 cups of this product per 2 gallons of water.
2. Let stand 10 minutes, then drain or rinse and air dry.
To sanitize and deodorize pre-cleaned toilet bowls, use 1 cup of this product.
1. Flush, pour in bleach-swab with brush, making sure to get under the rim.
2. Let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Flush. Do not use with bowl cleaners or any other household chemicals.
Storage and disposal: do not contaminate food or feed by storage, disposal or cleaning of equipment. Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. In case of spill, flood area with large quantities of water. Product or rinsates that cannot be used must be diluted with water before disposal in a sanitary sewer. Container disposal: non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available or place in trash collection.
Keep bottle upright and tightly capped.